Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
First Weber, Inc., owns and operates firstweber.com. First Weber, Inc., also supports individual “agent sites” for each individual real estate agent of First Weber, Inc., each such individual website being designated by (agentname).firstweber.com. First Weber, Inc. is the host and contact for website issues. First Weber, Inc., reviews the website and is unaware of any infringing content. If we become aware of any infringing content, or aware that one of our users or contributors infringes upon a copyright on our website, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to expeditiously notify the user or contributor alleged to have infringed, to eliminate any identified infringement, remove any infringing material or images, and provide whatever notifications and restoration as may be reasonably required, and if we become aware of any repeated infringement, to take reasonable steps to terminate such users or contributor’s access.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by First Weber, Inc., or any of the affiliated companies identified in our Consumer Notices, or by a third party who has uploaded Content on our Site, please provide the following information to First Weber, Inc’s designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where First Weber, Inc. can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not First Weber, Inc., can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
First Weber, Inc., may request additional information before removing any infringing material. First Weber, Inc., may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
First Weber, Inc. has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C.512(c). If you believe your copyrighted material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
c/o First Weber, Inc.
5250 E. Terrace Drive
Madison, WI 53718